SEARCH FOR FREE FLIGHTS NOW!

Lunes, Hulyo 16, 2012

I'm such a failure

After cleaning up the clutter at my room, i found an envelop containing my past applications for college. I remembered my major failures in life. Here are a few:

1. I FAILED THE UPCAT!

This was probably the worse thing that happened in my life.... ahhh! i remembered the 5 days of depression it gave me..

2. I FAILED THE DLSU-CET!
Another major failure!

3. I didn't made it well in my college academics in SLU

Now im having trouble on my transfer credentials... Usually Higher Universities requires a cut-off grade in your records to be accepted.


There are other minor failures like:

*failure in the construction of my prototype mini rockets - i don't know whats the problem... everytime i test it, there's always a leak!

Anyway, I believe that this failures are just a way for me to learn. So i won't stop trying.... I won't be afraid of  Failures

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento