SEARCH FOR FREE FLIGHTS NOW!

Biyernes, Hunyo 29, 2012

I Found a Cockroach Inside my Jacket

 
Im sure you're all agree that this is the most disgusting and most yucky thing that would happen to your life. 

It was lunch time, because the weather is so cold, I have to get a jacket. I randomly chose which one will I wear. Unfortunately, I got the new one. I removed my shirt and wore the jacket. I didn't felt anything creepy at first but when I was updating my blog (http://everythingunderthesunpj.blogspot.com/)_, I thought something was crawling at my side. I thought it was the tag so I grabbed it. But when I removed my hand inside my jacket to take a look at the tag, FUCK it was not a tag. Its a bug. A cockroach. Me being surprised freaked out and ran. (you know I really hate roaches. I'll do anything bizarre but not to touch one) Hahahahah I think if I was to watch myself I would laugh out loud.

It was indeed very disgusting and yucky.I think this is Mother Natures call for me to change my bug repellant .

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento